Nakuru Good Shepherd Junior Academy in Nakuru to Nyahururu highway is looking for P1 Teacher for the following subjects English, maths and kiswahili if you have the above requirement send cv to
Program Officer-Nutrition (Monitoring & Evaluation) at World Vision Kenya in Nakuru – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
PROGRAM OFFICER-NUTRITION (MONITORING & EVALUATION)
Location: Central Rift Sub branch, Nakuru
Employing Office: Kenya Office
Closing Date: July 11 2012
Purpose of the position:
The Program officer will be responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluation activities including assessments, surveillance, surveys, and project reviews evaluations for nutrition projects. The officer will be responsible for day to day monitoring of process and documentation of project initiatives for purposes of learning within the organization and with government and other partners.The Program officer will be expected to support capacity building for Ministry of Health workers and World Vision staff in M& E activities including reporting, surveys, programme coverage and strengthening of the Health Information Systems.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Degree in Public Health, Nutrition, Epidemiology, Statistics or relevant field with strong M& E and nutrition surveillance background.
- Strongly analytical skills and excellent data management, analysis, documentation and reporting skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in child health and nutrition programming at the district, provincial and national levels .
- Extensive experience conducting surveys using, SQUEAC, CSAS and LQAS methodologies and able to use statistical soft wares (Epi Info versions, ENA- SMART, SPSS, STATA) will be an added advantage.
- A team player, capable of building staff, MoH and community capacity in M& E through training and mentoring
- Good understanding of international standards such as SPHERE and MoH guidelines
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
Download Job Details at (http://www.wvafrica.org/download/filedownload.php?file=kenya_jobs/June/Program_Officer_Nutrition%28M&E%29.pdf)
How to Apply
All application letters and detailed CVs together with names of three referees, should be sent to reach the undersigned not later than July 11th, 2012.
People and Culture
World Vision Kenya
Please indicate clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted).
Disclaimer: World Vision Kenya has not engaged any recruitment agencies in this recruitment process, neither are we charging any fees to potential employees for job opportunities.
at HiviSasa in Nakuru
Journalists at HiviSasa in Nakuru – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Hivisasa.com is a newly established online newspaper with its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya. We envision being the premier online news provider of news for every county, with a mission to provide quality news for the society. We are looking for dynamic, self driven and result oriented professionals journalists from Nakuru County to write Nakuru County news for us. The individuals must currently be in staying in Nakuru.
- Interviewing people in a range of subjets
- Following up news releases, calls from the public or tip-offs from personal contacts
- Building contacts to maintain a flow of news in Nakuru County
- Seeking out and investigating stories via your contacts, press releases and other media
- Attending press conferences and asking questions
- Attending a variety of other events, from launch parties or premieres to sports events and industry briefings
- Answering the phones on the news desk and reacting to breaking news stories
- Writing and researching accurate stories
- Writing news stories from notes taken, often to tight deadlines.
- Creating and uploading content onto our newspaper’s website
- Excellent writers
- Good at relating to all kinds of people
- Cool under pressure
- Good at absorbing information quickly
- Interested in current affairs
by 24th June, 2012